Engage employees and reduce costs
of employees are disengaged at work driving productivity losses of $550 billion annually. - Gallup
KrowdFit delivers results!
From getting your workforce excited about the wellness programs, to keeping them involved over time with a variety of options, we engage the whole company because after all wellness starts at the top!
To have a measurable impact on health and well-being, and boost the bottom line, you need to sustain engagement for years. Sustained engagement in wellness programs lowers healthcare costs, or at least reduces their rate of increase, freeing up budget dollars to be used elsewhere.
KrowdFit's Value on Investment
- Reduce employee health risks
- Improve employee job satisfaction
- Improve employee productivity
- Improve employee morale
- Attract or retain talented employees
- Improve employee energy levels at work
- Increase on-the-job safety
- Impact business performance and profitability
- Improve comradery and team effectiveness
- Reduce presenteeism
- Have fun!
KrowdFit's Return on Investment
- Information/Technology – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs, ROI $7.35:$1 or 635%
- Health Care – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs, ROI $7.05:$1 or 604%
- Finance & Insurance – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs, ROI $6.95:$1 or 595%
- Utilities – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs., ROI $9.30:$1 or 830%
- Technical Services – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs., ROI $8.43:$1 or 743%!
- Educational Services – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs, ROI $5.83:$1 or 483%
- Government – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs, ROI $6.16:$1 or 516%
- Transportation – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs, ROI $5.18:$1 or 418%
- Construction – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs., ROI $5.72:$1 or 472%
- Management/Consulting – 1,000 EEs, 25% lose 10lbs., ROI $7.43:$1 or 643%
High performing companies do 40% better than their peers
Makes sense, right? Sort of like building a sports team, if you train hard and practice hard you'll be highly competitive. If you're team is out of shape, it's kind of hard to compete, right?
Unengaged employees are 56% more absent
That's a huge productivity loss! Simply increasing an employee's health and reducing absenteeism will improve your productivity, let alone the long-term effect of reducing health care costs.
Family involvement key dependents = 30% of healthcare costs
You've got to include the whole family. KrowdFit is open to 13yr or older.
Sleep disorders are the #1 issue that effect productivity
Sleep is one of the best things you can do for your overall health, which is why we reward sleep and encourage our members to actively track their sleep to identify sleep patterns that may put them at risk for Sleep Apnea, etc.
Ready to join the Krowd?
Book a free 30 minute demo with a KrowdFit wellness expert to learn how KrowdFit can positively impact your organization.